In January 2017, AFIVAL will organize a morning session in Paris devoted to the market risk premiums currently used to calculate the discount rate in the implementation of the DCF method. This morning session will be organized in a restricted committee in order to encourage exchanges; the number of places will thus be limited; several mornings may be organized during the first quarter of 2017 depending on the number of registrants.
The morning session is open to anyone interested in business valuation issues, particularly in the context of the implementation of impairment tests on intangible assets and equity investments (CFO, Chief Accountant, Chartered Accountant, Statutory Auditor, Legal Expert, M&A Board, Administration, Teacher, etc.).
During this conference, the following points will be discussed in particular:
– Typology of risk premiums, advantages and disadvantages of each approach
– Which sources to use for prospective, historical, size premiums? ?
– Review of market risk premiums and specific premiums (liquidity, size…) used in the context of valuations and independent appraisals during public offerings (from 2012 to 2016)
– Business plan cash flow and risk premium: points of convergence to be considered.
– What consistency with risk-free rates in a context of extremely low rates (which risk-free rate to use, practices to avoid, etc.)?
A support document will be given to each participant, including a compilation of several data relating to risk premiums.
A participation fee of 60 euros (all taxes included) will be requested prior to registration.
If you are interested, please let us know by e-mail at email@example.com, we will inform you of the first morning that will be organized.
Conference animated by Philippe campos
Chartered accountant – auditor
Expert at the Paris Court of Appeal*.
Expert at the Administrative Courts of Appeal of Paris and Versailles*.