- Our assignments are carried out in accordance with the professional standards and doctrine of the Compagnie Nationale des Commissaires aux Comptes. They are also in line with our global and transversal understanding of the company.
- They help you validate, understand and interpret accounting and financial information. These missions result in giving you an independent professional opinion.
- We master the French and International accounting standards (I.F.R.S) in order to provide you with high quality technical services.
- The representative of AFIVAL Audit & Conseil who intervenes and gets involved at your side is the signatory partner. We thus ensure you the availability and the reactivity of an experienced professional.
- We have to intervene within a legal framework, in order to control mergers, demergers and partial asset contributions. These assignments are governed by the professional doctrine of the Compagnie Nationale des Commissaires aux Comptes.
- Our intervention leads to the issuance of an independent opinion on the valuation and fairness of a financial transaction.
- Our expertise is based on established experience in the field of business valuation, coupled with our legal skills in this type of operation.
The purpose of the contractual audit is to issue an opinion on the financial statements of a company or group or on the organization of an accounting or internal control department. The scope of our intervention will therefore be adapted to your specific needs.
Our interventions cover the following main areas:
- audit or limited review of individual or consolidated accounts,
- audit of the accounting and financial information system and its organization,
- analysis of the compliance of the information system with legal and regulatory obligations.
Our intervention provides companies with relevant opinions and tools essential to corporate governance.